Our company offers European grain processing equipment of high quality. Suppliers of equipment and complete plants for grain processing industry design and manufacture a comprehensive range of machinery with the use of the latest technologies.
Offered equipment is used in many countries all over the world. Also a number of computer-controlled installations can be provided with the technical support via modem link with the manufacturer.
At the time of order cereal and seed processing equipment, you may get appropriate support as follows:
- Budgeted cost feasibility study,
- Technical specification design,
- Budget calculation,
- Detailed design,
- Putting equipment into operation,
- Employee training,
- Equipping with spare parts
- Technical support.
Advantages of your partnership with us
- low transportation costs,
- quick installation
- availability of all the electrical and air-heating systems complete,
- full testing of your order at the factory before shipment.
Developed equipment for cereal and seeds treatment meets the accepted requirements for the level of environmental pollution. For this purpose the units are equipped with sound and thermal insulation and dust filters. Stainless steel and special coatings help to achieve the necessary sanitary norms.
Apart from plants and machinery for grain processing industry, we also offer you the equipment for cereal and seeds cleaning. Offered plants are used by the leading European flour and rice mills, malt houses and coffee, cocoa and spices factories.
Ottevanger Milling Engineers is a leading European company in the design and manufacture of equipment and complete installations for the grain-processing and mixed-feed industries. Food producers throughout the world use these installations to produce food for people and animals.
In modern, well-equipped plants in Aalten and Moerkapelle (The Netherlands) Ottevanger’s specialists use the latest technologies to design and manufacture a comprehensive range of products. Computer-controlled plants – anywhere in the world – are provided with on-line technical support from these plants.
• Exclusively designing, manufacturing and servicing of counterflow dryers and coolers, for feed & food products, since 1980.
• Inventor of the Counterflow Cooler & Counterflow Dryer, worldwide market leader, references in more than 100 countries.
• Aiming for highest food safety standards, best energy efficiency and lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
• Striving to eliminate negative environmental impacts from our operations and from our customer’s drying and cooling processes.
• All R&D and manufacturing in Haelen, the Netherlands.
• Sales & service offices in Europe, North- and Latin America and Asia.