Ottevanger has brought innovative technology to the market with its design of flour mill installations that are made from units built as standard 20-ft containers.
The entire electrical installation and control are part of the design, which can be expanded to include a fully computer-controlled system. The complete installation is pre-assembled in the Netherlands in the container frames. This approach reduces assembly time by approximately 80 percent.
Ottevanger’s container plants are suitable for the production of various types of feed for cattle, poultry, pigs and fish.
- All components reliable and tested
- Minimum installation time on site
- Low freight costs and easy handling
- Complete with support frame
- Complete with all electrical and compressed air systems
- Assembled and checked in factory before despatch
- Low building and energy costs
- Proved concept with many oustanding references
Ottevanger Milling Engineers is a leading European company in the design and manufacture of equipment and complete installations for the grain-processing and mixed-feed industries. Food producers throughout the world use these installations to produce food for people and animals.
In modern, well-equipped plants in Aalten and Moerkapelle (The Netherlands) Ottevanger’s specialists use the latest technologies to design and manufacture a comprehensive range of products. Computer-controlled plants – anywhere in the world – are provided with on-line technical support from these plants.