VDL Agrotech is a manufacturer of equipment for intensive livestock industry. VDL Agrotech is a member of VDL Groep, found in 1953.
VDL Groep provides the wide range of production facilities, which make possible for VDL Agrotech to manufacture about 80% of the supplied equipment by means of own capacities. VDL Groep includes more than 30 production facilities, specialised in metal working but also in plastic injection moulding as well as assembly of equipment. The modern state of the art machines guarantees a high quality and competitively priced product. Having the production facilities within the VDL Groep enhances the important quality control and flexibility.
Our company is presented on the Russian market within more than 10 years.
We supply both separate parts of equipment for poultry and pig complexes and turnkey projects with passing of the Dutch technology for growing and fattening of poultry and pigs.
We propose for your attention the following equipment for poultry complexes:
- equipment for growing and fattening of broilers in floor keeping, including systems of feeding, drinking, ventilation, heating, climate control and management system for remote control and monitoring of the plant;
- equipment for growing and fattening of broilers in cage equipment, including systems of feeding, drinking, ventilation, heating, climate control and management system for remote control and monitoring of the plant;
- equipment for manure drying.
We propose for your attention the following equipment for pig complexes:
- farrowing crates;
- individual crates for boars;
- crates for mating sows;
- pans for gestation sows;
- pans/crates for replacement pigs;
- equipment for fattening and growing, such as feeders, drinkers, micro-climate systems
VDL Agrotech executes engineering of the budget quotation taking into consideration the customers’ desires/requests, then our compnay organises visit of the customer’s office/plant for detailed technical, technologica and financial negotiations. After contract signing the high skilled Dutch engineers prepare the engineering set of drawings and additional documents, and then manufacturing of equipment is launched at the facilities, belonged to or being a partner of VDL Agrotech. This remarkable fact, that all the working process for project execution, imcluding equipment manufacturing, is moved under the control of our specialists with strong partnership with the customer’s engineers and people from the technical services, provides that our clients receive equipment, exactly met their requirements, and the excellent after sales service.